A stunning purple hedging plant. All the attributes of Green Beech, but with a rich purple colour to the leaf. Prefers sun. This is a native hedging plant and grows well in our climate. All hedging is supplied bare rooted and is available between October and March.Key features
- Native variety of hedging
- Suits windy sites
- Wildlife friendly
- Easy to shape
- Space plants 30 to 45cm apart
- Height 120cm up to your chosen height
- Trim once a year at the end of summer.
- One of the most commonly used hedging plants.We specialise in the supply of hedging to the trade and to retail customers. We can provide a range of different sizes and varieties. So, whether your requirement is for five or five thousand plants, for your garden, business development, housing development or park, please contact us and we will provide a quote to meet your specific needs.